Mercutio is proud to join the anti-agency, agency Overdose. With a commitment to our existing clients and to BigCommerce it’s business as usual for us. Now with broader services and a bigger team, Seattle is the center of excellence for BigCommerce, Ecommerce Strategy, and the foothold for Overdose in North America.Visit Site
Your underlying technology platform is what powers your website’s performance. With BigCommerce as the centerpiece of your e-commerce website, you’re set up for success. But, as with all platforms, BigCommerce works with numerous third-party vendors and applications to drive results.
As technical experts, the team at Mercutio is accomplished in all aspects of running an e-commerce business. What’s more, our on-shore, Seattle-based engineering and project management teams are here to help you choose and integrate the right assortment of technologies and services to optimize your BigCommerce site’s design and performance.
What We Do
We don’t want to toot our own horn, but we’re experts in all aspects of driving an e-commerce business. After considering your goals, our Seattle-based engineering and project management teams will help you choose and integrate the right assortment of technologies and services to optimize your site’s design.
Your website is typically the first and most-frequent touch point your brand has with your customers. We can help you design and build an engaging, memorable website jam-packed with content that captures your customers’ attention and drives their action.
Strategy & Analytics
To bring customers closer to your brand in repeatable and measurable ways, it’s critical that you consider UX, SEO, reporting and creative goals when designing your site. We help you identify these goals during the discovery stage of any project, then build out the tools and strategy you need to track and improve your results.
Brands we work with
Website Redesign and BigCommerce Implementation
- We modernized and updated the design of the Kokatat site while keeping brand communication consistent.
- We helped Kokatat migrate onto a reverse headless system with BigCommerce and Contentful for faster performance and easy content management.
- Together, Kokatat and Mercutio designed Kokatat’s custom suit builder tool, their primary driver of dry suit sales.
- Contentful powered the content aspects of the Kokatat site; a robust and easy tool for managing content and merchandising products.
- Mercutio’s Knect integrated Kokatat’s internal and custom ERP system for orders, customers and inventory information.
- Theo began with helping them define what the next phase of ecomm looks like for Theo - this included process definition for online orders, specific feature requirements, review of upcoming changes to their ERP system, platform review, cost of ownership analysis and platform recommendation
- They landed on BigCommerce so we migrated the site from Wordpress to BC in 90 days. Shogun was selected as a plugin to help manage content
- Phase 2 is coming with a bunch of new features
Website Redesign and BigCommerce Implementation
- For SOG’s website redesign, we chose Contentful as the system for managing product merchandising and branded content.
- We integrated SOG’s Great Plains ERP system by using Mercutio’s Knect platform.
- A full redesign of the site was completed to match with a major brand update
- During the 2019 holiday season, SOG grew mobile conversion 3X, and reduced page load time by eight seconds.
- The migration was also an opportunity to update services like fraud protection, credit card processing and tax collection.
- Klaviyo was implemented as an ecommerce focused email marketing and automation platform.
- Curran provides customers white glove service with custom outdoor furniture and flooring products
- All of their products are custom built; furniture has trim, fabric, accessories; flooring is custom cut
- We reviewed and documented their current sales to cash process and helped provide definition to where their process could be streamlined with technology
- Goal of technology was to automate manual processes, provide better information on-hand to various teams, create visibility within sales/order management
- We then wrote and RFP and led a review process to find an ERP vendor
"Mercutio has been a vital partner for us during a major platform migration. Their technical acumen, adaptability and dedicated support were critical in our successful launch. We continue to work with them to have access to their knowledge base and customer support."President of Oiselle
"Brenda at Mercutio did an amazing job as Project Manager for our ERP selection and implementation. She kept us focused and enabled us to deliver our new system on time and on budget."Former CFO/COO at MiiR